I’m a Lead Security Engineer with a focus on secure application development, architecture, data privacy and data handling.
I have many years experience designing, building, delivering and maintaining large scale desktop, web applications and services built on Microsoft technologies.
My skills cover the full technology stack and include
- Client consultation including Threat Modelling, identification, management and mitigation.
- UI, UX and secure workflow design
- Data schema design, optimisation, implementation and security
- Secure business layer, service design and implementation
- Application security, design, build and test
- Solution delivery, support and maintenance
In my spare time…
I’m a SCUBA Instructor with BS-AC, PADI/DSAT and SSI*
* Currently crossing over
I also enjoy playing piano, photography, software development, swimming, cooking, reading and all types of technology.
Browse around my site to find out more.